Melbourne Garage Doors
What Are Custom Garage Doors
While choosing which garage door might be best for your house, you may sometimes find no existing options can be found that suit the kind of garage door you need or want. If you ever get in such a scenario, then you may need a custom garage door. By definition, a custom garage door is the type of door designed and fabricated based on your specification, to the look and functionality you desire.
With this type of door, you have the freedom to choose the size, colour, opening/closing mechanism, insulation properties, the material used, and several other features that you would wish your garage door to have. Custom garage doors are usually more expensive since they take more time and material to design and fabricate, but the end result adds a multiplier effect on your home value, security, functionality and design.
When do you need a custom garage?
- When you are looking for something unique: If you want your garage door to be different from what everyone else in your neighbourhood has, your best bet would be to go for a custom garage door
- If your garage door opening is uniquely shaped
- If you want unique insulation properties. When you find out that the standard designs don’t meet the insulation properties you need your door to have; a custom garage door is your ideal choice.
- When you are looking for a garage door with unique automation capabilities.
What to consider while determining your custom garage door properties
- Material strength: However much you need a garage door with a unique design, you shouldn’t compromise the strength of the materials used to make the door.
- Opening/closing mechanism: You should choose a garage door with a mechanism that suits the space around the door. It should also be easy to open and close by all the potential users of the door.
- Weather: You need to look at the general weather conditions of your location. This will help you determine the best insulation properties and materials that can handle the weather conditions in your area.
- Your house design: You need to choose a garage door that blends well with the overall house design, especially the doors and windows.
Custom garage doors are usually the best choice if you are looking for a garage door with unique properties from the standard options. For a customised garage door experience, call us today. We aim to provide you with advice while you zero down on the specifications you want your garage door to have. From our discussion, we can provide you with a customised quotation for your custom garage door.
Call us now on 03 97551962
Or email us at [email protected]
If you’d like us to contact you back, leave us with your details below.